We are now referring all pool closings to the amazing team at Crush Pools. Please contact them directly to have your pool closed this year.
Full Pool Closing Packages include;
- Drain Water to Appropriate Level
- Remove Jets, Ladders and Baskets
- Blow the Lines
- Winterize Pool System
- Install Winter Cover
- Add Appropriate Chemicals
Important Pool Closings Information
Please complete the following checklist prior to your closing appointment. This will ensure that we are able to close your pool efficiently, and as scheduled.
- Customers with Sump Wells are required to pump down 48 hours prior to your closing appointment
- Please make sure your pool has been thoroughly cleaned and free of any debris before we arrive to close the pool
- The pool water must be at the correct chemical levels. This ensures that your liner does not fade or wrinkle over the winter
- If your pool has any removable objects such as drop-in steps, handrails, etc., these must be removed before we arrive
- Please ensure that your salt cell and cartridge filters are clean. Remove them and store them inside for the winter months
- All pool equipment and accessories that are required for the closing should be made available to staff
About Crush Pools
Crush Pools is a swimming pool service company based out of Oakville Ontario. Crush was started to provide a quality, personalized service the big pool stores can’t offer. Crush Pools specialize in pool openings, weekly maintenance and pool closings.
We use them for our own pools!
Visit Crush Pools today.